Open Remix Collab in FL6 - interested?

Nase

Hi. We've done this kind of thing about a year ago i think, but with original content.

Basically, you can grab my .flp and do to it whatever you like. You're encouraged to remix VG songs, of course :P

Continue with my remix, alternate the style, source tune, instruments, whatever. I'd like to see a real monster medley personally, but do what you want to.

Rules:

Much like in FLMC, only the most basic instruments/samplesets of FL 6 are allowed.

Also, try working with what's already there to minimise cpu cost.

When you want to add something, claim the file in this thread so that others wait till it's their turn.

Ok, have fun, don't be shy! Hope this works.

Thought I'd start with something classic.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACBYRPGW

This would be a cool idea, except I've always hated using FL Defaults, plus the fact I'm not quite sure what they are.

you'd probably mainly use the default "packs" (sample directory in the browser) and 3xosc. There are other basic plugs like the granulizer and the beepmap, but those two ingredients are really enough if you know basic synthesis and can work with effects creatively.

I know that FL Defaults are looked down upon, but try comparing it to making a chiptune or making a Midi that actually sounds good with the standard Microsoft GM Synth. It's the challenge of getting something cool sounding out of not so cool basic elements.

• 1 month later...