MEETUP: Baltimore, MD + pixietricks' recital – pics p.9, recordings p.11

Jillian Aversa

I would heartily attend the estrogenated one's recital, but I just looked at how far away baltimore is from disney-town and the local temperature (Fuck Degrees) as compared to what i'm used to.

If you ever come down to do that mouth-noise-making thing here in florida though I'll try to show up.

I'd like to attend. What train station would be the closest to Peabody, BMI or Penn Station?

I'm guessing Penn. Kinda spur of the moment, but The Lady and I may be down. Lemme know about feasibility, plz.

Ya, as Andy said, Penn station is the closest. It's really easy- just a 20 minute walk to Peabody, straight south on a one-way north street. Dave said he'd like to try to make it as well, though, so if you plan in advance maybe you two could hitch a ride. I'd love to finally meet Paige! (And it'd be great to see you again, of course!)

Ya, as Andy said, Penn station is the closest. It's really easy- just a 20 minute walk to Peabody, straight south on a one-way north street. Dave said he'd like to try to make it as well, though, so if you plan in advance maybe you two could hitch a ride. I'd love to finally meet Paige! (And it'd be great to see you again, of course!)

Pft 20 minutes? I just got here in like 10 ;)

I would love to attend. Gotta try to get off work though. It's difficult cause I only have a week and I've already taken a week for Magfest and 2 sick days and plan for 2 more weeks off later in the year for Otakon and Las Vegas.

But probably a 90% chance I can make it. Which is pretty good. My boss kicks ass.

Yay!!!

Sadly, since this not on a weekend, I will not be able to attend. Best of luck, Pixie.

(Also... the reason I haven't been in the channel lately is because ETG has me banned as a "trojaned machine", even though this is not the case. Posting on their support forums as per network policy has not fixed the situation.)