I've been going to this forum for several years and i love it but...

xinster

Some guy shows up, says he's been here for years, and he has a March 2006 join date. The majority of his posts are in a non-remixing thread, and he bitches about the music which he doesn't seem to have any part of.

So... what was necessary again?

When i found this site, i had never used forums before.

When i figured out how to use forums, I still didn't see a use for joining the forum, because of how quickly it was updated. I'm not bitching about the quality of the music, i'm just stating my opinion. don't cry.

that blindpreview was really cool. Most of the stuff i have kept from this site is some of the tranquil chrono trigger stuff, definitely megaman and street fighter mixes, stuff by mcvaffe, paragon, and po!. I'll probably always visit this site for the as long as i can see into the future, its worth it just to find the diamond in the rough.

i think alot of the sonic stuff has been done to death, because of how good the original tracks were, but all of em pretty much pwn with the nostalgia bonus

When i found this site, i had never used forums before.

When i figured out how to use forums, I still didn't see a use for joining the forum, because of how quickly it was updated. I'm not bitching about the quality of the music, i'm just stating my opinion. don't cry.

It's called web-socializing in a semi-live form. Also, wasn't bitching about the quality your original post was about? Perhaps I should iterate that...

IMHO, in the past few months, some of the remixes t hat come out on the front page are just horrible. I thought they were supposed to be the cream of the crop remixes? I'm open to all sorts of music, slow, smooth, jazzy, metal, electronic (which has been pretty adequately fulfilled by megeaman remixes alone), even some of the vocal stuff on here. But man, i don't know if its a general decline in quality, but some of the stuff is at the very least, undeserving of the front page. I think the last remix i heard and didn't delete was th iMushroom one, and the last really good one i heard was the cave moon rhapsody one.

I don't know how you define bitching, but this sounds a lot like it. No one's forcing you to like the music or not, but the fact you generalized your opinion about the recent remixes is just ridiculous really.

It's called web-socializing in a semi-live form. Also, wasn't bitching about the quality your original post was about? Perhaps I should iterate that...

I don't know how you define bitching, but this sounds a lot like it. No one's forcing you to like the music or not, but the fact you generalized your opinion about the recent remixes is just ridiculous really.

alright im sorry i offended you. il never use generalization as a tool of convenience again, even though i said that i liked iMushroom and cave moon rhapsody.

Is this thread STILL here?

Honestly, I haven't followed the front page stuff for about 2 months. Without VGDJ telling me how to think and feel about the mixes, and encouraging me to listen to 30 second clips I would just feel akward listening to them on my own. It's weird, I downloaded all of them... but I seriously haven't listened to most of them.

Quality of what's put out, as always, is relative to season, mixer, opinion, genre's being pushed, creativity, and yes... even the judges have SOMETHING to do with it.

But basically, seriously, shut up about it. If you want to hear some polka-fused beat-pop progressive blues, and no one is doing what you want, DO IT YOURSELF.

Wow... this isn't worded well.

I'm gonna go drink.