PRC87: Roast Larry Oji, anyone? (Spyro) [Results]

Rexy

HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE HAPPY HAPPY!?!?!

I LIKE HAPPY HAPPY!!!

I MAKE HAPPY HAPPY IN MAH MUSIC PANTS!!!

WANT TO SEE?!?! COOL!!!

http://vmeissner.googlepages.com/SpyroWITHHASTE.mp3

I call it 'SPYROHAPPYHAPPYWITHHASTE' cos you say it real fast like without any breaks.

Ahem. Yeh, so this took me an hour n 10 minutes, not including render + upload. I love it, personally, very upbeat and smiley. hehehe, and both avaris's n my mixes are 2:09...

Meanwhile, yeh, i'm totally not digging PRC much atm sorry... i'm trying to finish material for a psudoalbum....

The mixing stage is over. Now it's time to get onto the voting stage. to do so, you send me a PM and in that PM you need to place all four mixes from first to fourth. Contestants don't need to place their own songs as they will automatically get a first place vote. The vote of the winner of PRC86 (myself) counts twice. You have until Wednesday, February 14th at 4:59AM EST to cast your vote. The winner will get to choose the source material for PRC87!

ZIP archive

Legibles

avaris - SPY vs SPYro

Sir Nuts - The Amazing Analog Funk Machine

The Orichalcon - Hot Stuff

V_gasm - Spyro Happy Happy With Haste

Inellegibles

Rexy - That Fryday Morning Feeling

I still can't edit. I've had to rely on Doulifee to do that, though goodness knows how long it would last.

I do see that you like a moderate turnout of 4 or 5, though for me I seem to be missing the days when various PRCs can tow in at least 6 on a more consistent basis than the norm. I do feel though that as long as quality is further emphasised than quantity for quantity's sake, that should be what matters.

Anyway, you have eight hours left. Get cracking and don't let any stupid cupids knock you down on the way out :D

Thank you, very much appreciated :)

So, what is there to do now than announce who took the gold? Let's all hold all hands and paws and see who defeated Gnasty Gnorc and reclaimed the hidden treasures... I mean, won the PRC.

Total number of songs: 4

Total number of mixes: 14 (woohoo!)

Highest possible score: 56

avaris ended up in last place with 22 points.

V_gasm had a close battle and settled for third place with 37 points.

The Orichalcon cleared his return via a route to second place with 41 points.

And the winner of PRC87 is Sir Nuts with 42 points!

Holy crap! Not only did we see an influx of votes, but we also saw a very tight battle for first place here. Either way, you've got the gold Nuts. (that didn't come out right...) You know the deal - send me a source tune by Friday and I'll have the competition geared up promptly.

So, what can I say? Well done for another successful PRC. Hopefully I should see you all again on Friday, same OCR-place, same OCR-channel.

ah nice, glad to see my try at something I don't usually do was well received. Though race for first place too, I should start voting from now on since i almost lost there lol.

Anyways, I'll do my best to pick a good song to remix, thanks everybody for another fun PRC.

EDIT: Rexy contact me over msn as soon as you can.

EDIT2: if anyone's interested, I remastered the song and added more goodies to it. http://www.sirnuts.com/Music/Sir_NutS-The_Amazing_Analog_Funk_Machine2.mp3

I'll be sending this to Remix:thasauce soon as well.