Zune!

Gruntguy

• 3 months later...

So there's a new Zune (not really). The Halo3 Special edition Zune(It's a gamestop/ebgames exclusive. ) . I already have a 30gig Ipod video. Does the zune have anything like itunes as far as downloading podcasts or videocasts? I've wanted to checkout the Zune for awhile and this Halo3 one has me excited for some reason or another. It's a gamestop/ebgames exclusive.

I already have a 30gig Ipod video.

do NOT get the zune just for the halo gimmic unless you are NUTS and i mean NUTS about halo. syncing on a zune is a headache every time for me and it always seems to have a hard time doing what i want it to do.

i never went to the zune store so i cant tell you if it has podcasts and such there but i can say probably not since there is no section on the zune for them

trust me

stay away

IIRC Zune has no podcast support at the moment. This is one of many (and I mean many) features Microsoft has promised it is looking into for future firmware or hardware incarnations of the Zune which already come standard on many comparable players.

Well that was entirely unexpected. And no, my closure originates from 1996-98. I've been doing that for years. Feel free to search Google for "Mouser X," "Mouser_X," or "MouserX," and you'll see it in almost anything that shows up (some of which dates back to 2000, perhaps earlier). Also, originally it was "Mouser X over and out," however I got more complaining from OCR than normal (as in, other places), so I shortened it.

As for the original topic, get something that can run Rockbox, and you'll be fine (the iPod isn't recommended due to terrible battery life, but it does run). Personally, I'd say look for a Gigabeat, but that might just be me. Mouser X out.