Rondo of Blood remake/original and SOTN for the psp

EdgeCrusher

WOW! THEY FINALLY DID IT! AND F'N IGA SAID HE WOULDN'T DIDN'T HE????

And to think THIS is the kind of CV I ALWAYS wanted to see to the T! 3D side scroller. Some random change cam views but only when needed. Nice.

Expand on this and I'll have an erection. I don't even like psp this sucks...now I have to get one. =(

WOW! THEY FINALLY DID IT! AND F'N IGA SAID HE WOULDN'T DIDN'T HE????

And to think THIS is the kind of CV I ALWAYS wanted to see to the T! 3D side scroller. Some random change cam views but only when needed. Nice.

Expand on this and I'll have an erection. I don't even like psp this sucks...now I have to get one. =(

Wait what? There are no "random change cam views", just a slight pitch of the camera at times. Nothing you wouldn't expect from a fully 3D game. Honestly, it'd be better to make everything 3D but keep the enemies and characters 2D sprites, since a highly detailed 2D sprite always looks better then a 3D sprite when it comes to side-scrollers. Just look at New Super Mario Bros. Ugly as sin, give me a Paper Mario, polished sprite instead. And you can really tell this is still lacking major development from that, the models look fugly. And no, it's not the resolution.

Honestly, a remake of Rondo with polish and translation plus a remake of SOTN with polish > pseudo 3D Rondo and polished SOTN.

But hell, just the fact it has a souped up SOTN is worth the 50$ already, let alone with a remake of one of the best classic Castlevanias.

But back to the 2D sprite thing, a super detailed Alucard with flowing cape is much more impressive then the 3D equivalent, just because it's a spirte.

Never the less, awesome.

I'm a bit apprehensive about the whole 3D thing...New Super Mario Bros. pissed me off and Maverick Hunter X was OK...not great but OK.

I wouldn't be, because regardless of how the 3d/2d remake looks, the original is still on there. Sounds like a win/win situation (what bahamut said). Between this and MGS my interest in the PSP is growing... but I can't warrant buying one anytime soon.

But hell, just the fact it has a souped up SOTN is worth the 50$ already

Isn't it just a direct port?

edit: Ah, with full screen and re-translations (maybe they'll remember to switch malachi and cthulu's names around).

Wait what? There are no "random change cam views", just a slight pitch of the camera at times. Nothing you wouldn't expect from a fully 3D game.

If by the "pitch change" you refer too the camera angles changing for boss intros...For example; following a dragon in flight from zoom in to land.

Call it what ya want. It looks sexy to me.