OCR00662 - Ninja Gaiden "Vengeance"

m68030

Ninja Gaiden 'Vengeance'

It always depresses me to hear a song starting off with shredding

guitars and be less than 12 minutes long. I'm depressed a lot. Anything

less than 6 minutes just doesn't give you much time to develop anything.

This is a straight up guitar cover that fades out much too quickly.

Go ahead and grab it. You'll enjoy it, while it lasts.

• 1 year later...

this is definately one of my favorite remixes, despite its obvious shortcomings (really short, bad recording quality).

i think my main reason for liking it so much is the pure emotional qualities of this excellent arrangement. not to mention this guy is a pretty damn good guitarist.

if this were a studio quality recording, and if it was at least a little longer, it would be absolutely awesome beyond compare.

Pretty much what Suzu said.

Though I think the recording was pretty okay...you got NO white noise in it, it was just a little muffled (though this may be my speaker rig)

The main shortcoming (as has been said repeatedly :P) is that its too short.

But then...the guitar skills on this mix are amazing.

I most certainly look forward to hearing more from you and recommend this to everyone.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is an amazingly very done remix. The guitar is phenominal. However the only problem is a huge one to say the least. The quality of the recording is horrible. Personally I can't listen to this remix ever again due to the disgusting recording. Yet that certianly isn't to say that it is a flaw of the remix itself. Other than the recording it is exactly what i look for on this site.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow! I really don't know what to say. It was kinda...blah up until the last 9 seconds where it was starting to get interesting, but well...the remix ended.

Sorry, but I found this to be just plain bad. I'm not trying to be mean here. I think that if you reworked this, it could actually be pretty interesting, but as is, it's just not that interesting to me.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'm in the "pretty bad" camp as well, but that's mainly because this was mixed so poorly, as well as the percussion writing being bleh. Ha, the changeup at 1:00 ALSO had me anticipating something cool, then it ended. Everyone around here should know though, that Norrin has a really badass Street Fighter II Guile mix at OCR as well. Wish I saw him more around Dwelling of Duels, as he's clearly come a long way from this initial mix. He should submit something else here just to emphasize how far he's come with his skills.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00662 - Ninja Gaiden "Vengeance"