Wii Sports - Jingle

Theory of N

http://ton.escariot.net/Wiitastic.mp3

Hey everyone. This is my second remix. My first one I already submitted before I found the WIP forum yesterday. So, I made a remix on the Wii Sports Jingle that's heard when you start the game and is the theme for most of the songs on the game. I'm almost done w/ it, I just figured I could use a bit of feedback (positive or negative...as long as it helps) before I submit it :)

I also can't come up w/ a good name for it...any suggestions?

Oh, and since I'm still waiting for it to be judged or whatever, here's my other remix if you want to hear it (wouldn't mind feedback on it either) : Final Fantasy XI - New Adventurer

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzkzd4t1omv

This is a fairly solid remix. The arrangement is nice and I certainly haven't heard anything quite like this before.

Overall, it's sounding too MIDI-ish for my own tastes. Are you able to procure better sound samples? I realize that's not possible for everybody, but just asking. At the very least, the drums and piano could use better samples.

Good job so far!

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.mediafire.com/?dy0zwmbwjmm

Hey everyone. This is my second remix. My first one I already submitted before I found the WIP forum yesterday. So, I made a remix on the Wii Sports Jingle that's heard when you start the game and is the theme for most of the songs on the game. I'm almost done w/ it, I just figured I could use a bit of feedback (positive or negative...as long as it helps) before I submit it :)

I also can't come up w/ a good name for it...any suggestions?

Damn, broken link :-( . I'm pretty intrigued because of the source material, so I'd definitely like to give it a listen.

Its pretty good, but you might want to make it less chaotic and more harmonious. also, in a lot of WIPs i have reviewed, there is something missing, again I would recomend Shariq's (DarkeSword's) "Four Man Music Theory". usually the pianist is the problem( pianist meaning a barely hearable tune in the background, but the mix wouldnt sound the same without it) same in this one. in this mix, its a little better, but it is like nouns and pronouns, the noun is the real thing and the pronoun takes its place, there is something in the background but it sounds premature, underdeveloped, a cover up. you need something that really makes it go, something that sounds absolutely premium. pretty good mix otherwise, great job! -The Lone Ranger

Overall I definitely enjoyed the remix. A couple rough spots (that, to me, sounded like so much was going on at once it was chaotic), but the really great spots outweighed and outnumbered them as far as I'm concerned. First WIP I've had the pleasure of listening to related to a Wii game (and I hope not the only one for long) and it was defnintely good. Thanks for that!