VOCR2: Knuckes Chaotix [Results]

Malcos

AAAAAggghhhhh..... You know I was thinkin' to myself last month like "man, when are they bout to start the next one?" Looks like I missed out on joining in this one. I woulda killed it too man this track is nice.

Some pretty good entries here

Man it would rocked if you entered, especially since this track really suits you. I LOVED what you did with Zircon's track in the last round. Now that's what I call rapping. You and Zyko pretty much kick ass when it comes to rapping it seems.

Oh well...there's always round 3, which is hopefully sooner than later!

Man it would rocked if you entered, especially since this track really suits you. I LOVED what you did with Zircon's track in the last round. Now that's what I call rapping. You and Zyko pretty much kick ass when it comes to rapping it seems.

Oh well...there's always round 3, which is hopefully sooner than later!

Did he do "Movin'"?

yezzir!

I probably won't be able to do it next time around or for the next several times around because I'm about to be out of the country for a semester. ;p But the round I was able to participate in was awesome, and if its still going on when I get back (in august) I'll most likely get in on it again.

Aww...that sucks, man. Was looking forward to hearing more of your work. Seriously, man. Movin' is very enjoyable. Listening to it frequently.

Do you have anything posted in OCR, 2P?