VOCR2: Knuckes Chaotix [Results]

Malcos

Yo, Malcos, could I suggest something? One thing that turned me off about this month was the genre of the source tune. I mean, I know that different people are going to be turned off by different genres, because they might have vocal styles that would better suit one type of music and not another. Anyway, the point of this post: if it would be possible, next month, could we try to find something like, say, rock? I think it could open up a whole new level, branching out into different vocal styles with a different genre.

Yo, Malcos, could I suggest something? One thing that turned me off about this month was the genre of the source tune. I mean, I know that different people are going to be turned off by different genres, because they might have vocal styles that would better suit one type of music and not another. Anyway, the point of this post: if it would be possible, next month, could we try to find something like, say, rock? I think it could open up a whole new level, branching out into different vocal styles with a different genre.

Exactly. A rock-oriented remix would literally...rock!

Well, I guess it takes a while to start up VOCRs, finding the right source tune and all... Because it's been like... a month since the last one ended... Let's shoot for May!

I really hope round 3 starts sometime this month...I got medical finals in May and I won't be free until June 9, which means that I'll be unable to participate. :(

A rock remix would definitely be bitchin'. I also agree that it would be nice to mix things up as often as possible for this contest in order to attract new competitors and keep things fresh.

Yeah, you're already good with the rock-ish genre... *listens to Summertime again*