someone help!

What program are you using? How are you connected to your computer?

He's not using any program.

Tragic Hero: You'll want to find a 1/4" audio cable and an adapter for the 1/8" line-in jack on the back of your computer, or a cord that goes from a 1/4" to 1/8" jack, but the 1/4" to 1/4" is much more common [and cheaper]. You'll also need a means to record. Audacity is freeware:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

I think Usa used a PSR-3000, but he upgraded recently to this Tyros 2 thing:

http://aux.music.yamaha.com/tyros2

Hi ,

Actually youre gonna need two things, assuming your keyboard is stereo and you want to maintain stereo to your final product. 2 female rca to male 1/4 inch adapters (2.50 each at radio shack) next youre going to need an rca y cable to a 1.8th inch (headphopne jack) this will plug into your line in on your computer. (pink jack i think)

Hope this helps !

Synapse

Maybe this is a dumb question but i'd really appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Your keyboard has 2 audio outputs. Plug them in the audio inputs of your computer.

Also, "HELP!" is a crappy title for a topic - you seriously get better and more information if you would've said "PSR-3000 songs to computer?" or something like it :).

Actually youre gonna need two things, assuming your keyboard is stereo and you want to maintain stereo to your final product. 2 female rca to male 1/4 inch adapters (2.50 each at radio shack) next youre going to need an rca y cable to a 1.8th inch (headphopne jack) this will plug into your line in on your computer. (pink jack i think)

Nope.

If there's a headphone jack, you only need one cord. But the headphone port is amped, so make sure the volume is down-ish so you don't blow anything up [shouldn't really be a problem].