How's FF VI on the gba

anclunn

Yeah, due to the fat $80 tag on the original (Bill Clinton was president then, I think; It's been a long time), I never owned the original. I rented it for the SNES the year it came out, and I had some fun with it. I' pretty sure it was the first RPG I'd played, though, but then I'm not sure when Super Mario RPG came out. Either way I ended up playing the zsnes rom but never got past the mountain pass when that fistfighter dude joins your party due to some glitch.

Does the fact that I remember zero names from this game cue you in to how much I've played it before?

I plan on getting this. I've always wanted to go back and play it. Plus, playing Pokemon Pearl without anyone in the US to battle online kinda sucks sometimes. DP is jawsome, though.

My bro had the original, but my bro's friend's friend stole it.

Everytime I tried to play the damn game my game would eventually erase itself :\ I only got as far as where Terra washes up on the shore, and you have to give that guy fish or whatever.

My bro had the original, but my bro's friend's friend stole it.

Everytime I tried to play the damn game my game would eventually erase itself :\ I only got as far as where Terra washes up on the shore, and you have to give that guy fish or whatever.

terra doesnt wash up celes does get your facts straight silly

I think I'm near that time of year again where I pick a SNES generation Final Fantasy to play from start to finish.

I think it'll be between FFIV and VI as usual, although I might do something totally unexpected and go for FFV.

Funny. I have FFV and I'm trying to pick between FFIV and VI. From the looks of it, I should buy FFVI since I've never owned the original on SNES... though I would buy it if I can find it cheaper than the DS version... but I doubt that's possible. It's pretty much a beloved title by most gamers. There is an offset chance that some unknowing mother is selling her child's games though... hmmm. We shall see. I still have to get through FFV first.

Wow... I've just started playing FFVI Advance.

It's like playing the game for the very first time. The script is much better, I actually like the way they handled the music, although yeah, there is a TAD bit of lag, but nothing too bad.

So far, I approve of this port. It makes me wanna go back and play the ports of the other SNES FF games.