Subliminal messages in songs?

Chavous

Alright, mostly everyone here knows the only "Stairway to Heaven backwards" trick by now, and although it's freaky, this was not intentional by the band.

The freakier ones are the ones placed in the song seemingly intentionally. Here is a song I've been listening to since it came out of the first NOW! That's What I call music CD. It was released in 1998, and I discovered the message in 2005 while half asleep. I have found no information since then about this message, nor do I know of anybody else who's heard it. So maybe you guys can crack the code or whatever...

"Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger.

Unfiltered Clip: Click here to watch Flagpole-Sitta-non-filtered-clip

I've tried everything to figure out what it's saying...but I got nothin'. Here is the closest I've gotten:

http://media.putfile.com/Flagpole-Sitta-filtered-clip

So...thoughts? Questions? Ideas?

Problem!

Unless the message is particularly clear, most of the time backwards lyrics/sound clips merely sound like something you subjectively interpret from the garbled mess.

Just because everyone can hear the same thing you do after you tell them doesn't change the fact that it's still a garbled mess. They're just listening for what you told them was in there.