Nintendo Phone (?)

Bahamut

Lets not joke too much about a Nintendo-phone yet. Though not expected from Nintendo, it would be a very smart move in the near future. Cell phones are already merging with a wide variety of other portably technologies (even credit cards), especially in Nintendo's native Japan. Most likely Nintendo is debating about when it would be the ideal time rather than if they should do it (kind of like their online plan). Also, it would be a great way to prop up the GBA brand if they base it off of that--though the GBA slots would be rather bulky for a cell and the cell-phone market is based off of downloadable content. If Nintendo launched it at this juncture, it would most likely a Nintendo-phone would evolve as an extension of the Wii, being able to download games from the wii-console to play on the way.

Of course, there is also the chance that Nintendo would half-ass it and sell the license to another company to produce. Which would likely result in it being swept under the carpet.

Holy crap, I just thought of something that is either brilliant or retarded. A NinGage that would integrate with the Wii, particularly for mobile titles or vice versa. Imagine playing a game, possibly on the Nintendo network, then receiving a call as part of the gameplay. I dunno, I at least see some minigame potential here. Hmm.