Sir_NutS

come on you can do better than that

danger is lurking around every turn

trust your feelings got to LIVE AND LEARN

I know with some luck that I'll make it through

got no more options only ONE THING TO DO

I don't care what lies ahead

no time for guessing follow my my pain(?) instead

follow that street no matter what that may be(?)

take my lead I'll set you free

I'm glad I'm not the only person that remembers how to sing those songs.

Let's take a dive...in aquatic mine.

Once was a coal pit, but now it's a water ride!!! woooweee

I know this has probably been said, but Sonic Rush was REALLY good. I would buy a console version of it. Seriously, who needs a RPG plot in a Sonic game?

Who remembers how epic the plot of S3K was?!? They didn't even SAY anything for goods sake!

Even with them not saying anything, the game was filled with betrayal, retribution, gigantic robots, epic encounters, enemies becoming friends, a great evil that threatened the planet.

THEY DIDN'T SAY ONE THING!

I'm glad I'm not the only person that remembers how to sing those songs.

Let's take a dive...in aquatic mine.

Once was a coal pit, but now it's a water ride!!! woooweee

You realize what must be done now, right?

*ahem!*

Oh, it's a windy and sunny day,

And I can hear the faint sound of the distant waves!

The past weeks have been going by so fast,

It's all the same, the bright sky and shining sun!

I have a feeling it's gonna be a FUN DAA~AAY!!

I know I'm going to be the odd man out here, but I hated Sonic and the Secret Rings, there I said it. I tried to adjust to the controls, I tried to move to a better spot while playing it, (my TV sets about less than 3 feet off the ground and the Sensor bar sits atop the TV. Sadly, I just didn't enjoy this new Sonic game. But I enjoyed what I did play, but I hope that Sega is able to get the controls down pat for the Wii when they do another Sonic game.

I know I'm going to be the odd man out here, but I hated Sonic and the Secret Rings, there I said it. I tried to adjust to the controls, I tried to move to a better spot while playing it, (my TV sets about less than 3 feet off the ground and the Sensor bar sits atop the TV. Sadly, I just didn't enjoy this new Sonic game. But I enjoyed what I did play, but I hope that Sega is able to get the controls down pat for the Wii when they do another Sonic game.

Was it Sonic's maneuverability that was killing it for you? Sonic starts the game moving like a semi truck with 3 flats, but by the end of the game (with the right skills turned on) he moves like a precision sports car. Honestly, that's how he should have started out but once he's properly upgraded, the tilt controls were spot on.

Edit: Also, Secret Rings makes no use of the sensor bar. Only games that use the pointer/position function need the sensor bar. Actually, the sensor bar doesn't sense anything it just emits IR that the remote uses to calculate it's relative position in space. But again, Secret Rings makes no use of this function.