Live A Live - Fine Weather Today

NegaNova

Live A Live is a japanese released Super Nintendo game, however there are english copies of it out there on the internet for emulation, etc.

'Fine Weather Today' is a cheerful arrangement set for the Caveman Protagonist named Pogo. I've always checked the internet for different arrangements for the piece but it's quite difficult to find.

The only sample I could get was at: http://gamesounds.holycrap.org/music/snes/midi/l/liveweat.mid

It's not the best though.

I played that game, and Pogo's chapter was the first chapter I got to play. Surprisingly enough, this track was among what I feel is the easiest to make interpretations of.

I'm not saying that I might though, but I think it's a fun source that practically anyone can tustle with. If I have time before my Uni studies are over for good I might do that.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that's what I thought, the game in itself seems to be so unheard of, I pretty much had to force my friend to download it to see what he thought. It's still pretty fun though, I love the boss music too, and Cube's whole adventure.