Mega Man 3 - Top Man Spun Wild (warning--FL samples alert!)

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Before you all go crying "FLNOOB!!!" i must inform you that this was designed as an entry for FLMC5 so I used FL default samples exclusively, =on purpose=. Don't kill me...

that being said, this is a "trance" remix of Top Man's Stage theme (d'uh)--complete with overused cool supersaw lead synth (made completely with 3xOsc's!).

http://iosquad2.googlepages.com/DDRKirbyISQ_Mega_Man_3_Top_Man_Spun_.mp3

let the praise/criticisms/cookies/flying diapers commence!

From a fellow trance head.

Pretty good flow. I would suggest some arppegation for the main synth. Each note leaves out a lot of white space.

The track has nice length. I'd love to see a nice DJ friendly intro to this like your outtro for my VGM DJ Mix project. :)

yay, now this thread can go to rest...

haha yeah I didn't really have the club scene in mind when I was mixing this, so the intro wasn't really geared toward that. The outro is better suited for mixing but...it's actually a tad bit sloppy.

as for the main synth, there actually is a note on every 16th--so there's no -actual- white space--it's just perceived white space because other notes are down in a lower octave, as opposed to the longer, high notes which form the main melody. I do see your point though.

if you really really want me to rework this for your project, just shoot me a PM later