Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Hot damn, Zircon helped me out and now I can actually post in the forums.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any approved mixes on OCR, but if you need more mixers, I'm more than willing.

Here's the Chrono Trigger mix that I've got in queue to judge.

This is one of my Theory/Comp projects for school. It's not at all mastered, I just put it in Reason because I hated how bad MIDI sounds. I don't remember what LRH stands for. Who knows.

Let me know if it's not too shitty.

Hot damn, Zircon helped me out and now I can actually post in the forums.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any approved mixes on OCR, but if you need more mixers, I'm more than willing.

Here's the Chrono Trigger mix that I've got in queue to judge.

This is one of my Theory/Comp projects for school. It's not at all mastered, I just put it in Reason because I hated how bad MIDI sounds. I don't remember what LRH stands for. Who knows.

Let me know if it's not too shitty.

Fishy posted it for you.

We'll talk about it.

The OST labels it as "Staff Roll", and "Ending" is what's it's called on vgmusic

Really?

Crap, I was under the impression they were 2 different tracks.

Grr.....

Ok I'll take main theme and look for a guitarist to collab with (If Fishy's up for this, I'd be more than happy to. If not, I'll look for someone else).

Sure, go for it, always happy to collab.

Check the chiptune files in the forum somewhere.

Ahh. Good Idea.

EDIT - OK, Ive checked, and they are two separate tracks. I still wan't Ending Demo, As I have a good idea for a vocal collab (probably with DragonAvenger, since she has already offered her vocal talent), but I'd still be interested in a collab for Main theme with Fishy.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History