Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Well, I could make a 'beta' (not using super awesome remixing tools) if someone told me what the repeating scale the stairway music is. of course, I could just get to that point in the game and try and identify the scale myself, but... any help would be appreciated.

Oh, I was under the impression that "Main Theme" was Bob-omb Battlefield and that this theme he remixed, the File Select theme, was taken by andyjayne. Regardless, yes, this is very nice.

Question about the rules.

If in a case like this, would one be allowed to join a track which is already taken and if the coordinators decide it is better, potentially replace said track with his own? I know the other projects have allowed a system like this. If all the tracks are taken and a really good remixer wants to sign on, is he out of luck?

EDIT: I've been screwing around with Lethal Lava Land. No guarantees, as it sounds bad as of right now. We'll see.

Man, what a coincidence. I've been stuck in a compositional rut lately, so I decided to try to put together a remix to get the creativity flowing. I ended up picking the "Koopa's Road" track to do, and then while browsing around here, I noticed this project. Looks like it's already taken, and Zoola already has a WIP. Well, if anyone's interested, or if Zoola wants to take another one (which I doubt and that's perfectly fine), here's my quick sketch.

www.silverlinestudios.net/Mp3's/RoadToBowserWIP.mp3

Antipode is correct, that is the File Select theme and I'm currently doing that track for the project.

As for people replacing tracks, that was discussed towards the beginning of the project and I'm not totally sure on the outcome. Something was definitely decided but I can't remember so maybe Fishy or Pocketman will step in.

Ok, I'll try to do something else with it then.

Antipode is correct, that is the File Select theme and I'm currently doing that track for the project.

As for people replacing tracks, that was discussed towards the beginning of the project and I'm not totally sure on the outcome. Something was definitely decided but I can't remember so maybe Fishy or Pocketman will step in.

I think if you get on the project, and take a track, it's yours. I don't care if John Williams wants your track.

Meteo Xavier, your track is very nice. If you want an open track just let me know! ;-)

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History