Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Originally Posted by Miszou viewpost.gif

Man, what a coincidence. I've been stuck in a compositional rut lately, so I decided to try to put together a remix to get the creativity flowing. I ended up picking the "Koopa's Road" track to do, and then while browsing around here, I noticed this project. Looks like it's already taken, and Zoola already has a WIP. Well, if anyone's interested, or if Zoola wants to take another one (which I doubt and that's perfectly fine), here's my quick sketch.

www.silverlinestudios.net/Mp3's/RoadToBowserWIP.mp3

Hey, this is great! I hope that since it probably won't be allowed on the project (which is too bad) you will still wind up doing something with it.

Well... I'm really really trying to reserve that track for someone who is a drum genius, because it a very important aspect of that track and it needs to be done justice. Your WIPs are more spooky/atmospheric/orchestral from what I've heard, so regardless of who I think should do Koopa's theme, I would have reccomended you take Haunted House either way, cause thats the kind of track it is. Would that be ok?

I remember this really cool mix of The Haunted House and Merry-Go-Round themes. It had samples from various horror movies and I really liked it.

Heres hoping you can do an equal or better job, The Coop. But I know you can.

that was haunted hell by mustin im pretty sure

its on his site if you want it

k I'll pick up that Bowser track; a July WIP date sounds doable. Sign me up. :)
Ah man...

If this track wasn't already taken on the project, I would have instantly asked you to join the sumermario 64 project.

Actually screw it, would you like to join anyway, but on a different track? I think you'd do an awesome job of Koopa's road. If your interested please do let me know.

This WIP is great stuff.

I'll talk to Fishy and Zoola, you are more then welcome to have any of the 3 tracks left, or any not posted.

Your track is awesome, but I can't give you a track already taken.

You mean Koopa's theme, right? This WIP here is Koopa's road. ;) I replied in the Mario 64 project thread about it.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History