Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Yeah I want it. I loved that track.

I can't wait for this project to be released. Its gonna be win. :D

Your comment has actually been noted on our private forums, and we all greatly appreciate the enthusiasm this early in the project's life. Please stay interested, since the project doesn't have a definite release date... We have a distant first WIP date because there are a lot of projects going on right now, and we're working around our remixer's responsibilities.

I'm going to retry Lethal Lava Land from scratch with a new concept. Again, as my remix ideas never tend to pan out, please don't put me with that track until I at least have a WIP down - just know that I'm at least doing something with it. I really want to be involved with this project as it is one of my favorite games of all time and the soundtrack is ingrained in my mind from when I was a kid.

Your comment has actually been noted on our private forums, and we all greatly appreciate the enthusiasm this early in the project's life. Please stay interested, since the project doesn't have a definite release date... We have a distant first WIP date because there are a lot of projects going on right now, and we're working around our remixer's responsibilities.
Thank you. I really like the music from Super Mario 64 and I love the mixes on the site already. More mixes couldn't hurt. :D

Thank you. I really like the music from Super Mario 64 and I love the mixes on the site already. More mixes couldn't hurt. :D

We've got some great WIP's going already. I'm actually surprised at how quickly the project is progressing given the first WIP date.

I'm not done. Though, I'd like to clarify. Me & Escariot are letting Koopa go, as none of us can get anything going right now, & to be honest, the song wasn't giving me any ideas. Though, like I said in the past, if another spot opens on a track that I'm interested in, I'm in! Just keep me on the backup remixers list if you want, & let me know when something opens up.

I still need feedback on my WIP... If anybody that has access to the project thread can do that, It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, note: The project thread has now limited registration to Admin approval due to the recent influx of spam bots...

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History