Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Ok cool, we got lots of stuff going on here, with lots of good forwards momentum happening, WIPs rolling in on their 2nd/3rd versions already, but we still have a number of people not shown anything. They are:

Electric Concerto

Avaris

Cocaine white

the-almighty-tallest

POCKETMAN

thesamareaye

Scardism

Some of you doesn't really count because you've only joined recently. I know the WIP date is far away, but we can whoop this project out in a few months imo. I'm particularly anxious to hear from the-almighty-tallest. You have two tracks claimed, which means you've got the most to do, although I am gonna be helping you out on the main theme, so it's not too much of a problem, but still. We've given you guys a huuuuuge time frame for this first WIP, which means you have no excuses for missing it, so be smart and get it in early and get it out of the way.

I should also note to people interested in mixing: We only have two tracks left:

Lethal Lava Land - I'm not going to lie, the source is a bitch, anyone up for the challenge? I know Prophet Of Mephisto expressed an interest, still around?

Stage Boss - This has loads of room for arrangement, being quite simple. Anyone?

Ok cool, we got lots of stuff going on here, with lots of good forwards momentum happening, WIPs rolling in on their 2nd/3rd versions already, but we still have a number of people not shown anything. They are:

Electric Concerto

Avaris

Cocaine white

the-almighty-tallest

POCKETMAN

thesamareaye

Scardism

We should just kick this "POCKETMAN" from the project... who is he anyway? Some n00b?

I'm particularly anxious to hear from the-almighty-tallest. You have two tracks claimed, which means you've got the most to do, although I am gonna be helping you out on the main theme, so it's not too much of a problem, but still. We've given you guys a huuuuuge time frame for this first WIP, which means you have no excuses for missing it, so be smart and get it in early and get it out of the way.

I'm glad you're interested in what I'm doing, but I've got some really important exams coming up, so I'm not going to start remixing until those are out of the way. But I do have some really good ideas, but I'm just gonna be way to busy 'till at least 2 weeks into April, and even then I've only got until May and then I need to pick myself up again revision-wise. I'll try and have something in WIPs by late-May/Early June at the latest.

Escariot, something up with your hostage in general, the forums are down, and so are all my links (including the one needed by the judges to evaluate my mix :S.)

Shit... Bad fucking timing... It's all up now... Hosting company fuxxed my server...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Haunted House. It's a bitch, and you wouldn't need the midi anyways since it's pretty easy to figure out on a piano or something.

You're looking at Stage Boss and Lethal Lava Land, I think. The first page of the thread has a link to .mp3 files for the whole soundtrack.

EDIT: First page, third page, what's the difference?

http://dl1.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/dl/130/e3c203/Super_Mario_64_Soundtrack/10_-_lethal_lava_land.mp3

http://dl1.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/dl/130/80de55/Super_Mario_64_Soundtrack/27_-_stage_boss.mp3

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History