Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

I would like to tentatively claim the intro theme. I've got some kicking ideas in my head. I'm just going to treat it as if those chunks of 8 bars of random drums don't exist, because they're ruining the mario-ness.

Also, Nutricious has done the impossible and come up with an original take on the LLL theme.

Sup JJ, come up with anything WIPular yet?

Not for this project, sadly. Almost finished my Crescendo To Chaos mix (Well, my part of it anyway), and when my Philosophy exam is over (Monday), I'll get cracking on main Theme. I've done quite a bit already, there's some nice drum fills, but I've made the main melody part really hard for myself just now.

As for the Ending Demo, I've wrote some lyrics. Yeah, you heard me. This is gonna be one hell of a mix for a source that was only about a minute and a half long.

As for the Ending Demo, I've wrote some lyrics. Yeah, you heard me. This is gonna be one hell of a mix for a source that was only about a minute and a half long.

Lyrics? I could definitely see the ending theme with lyrics

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History