Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You know

How has a freaking MARIO game not had a project yet? I ask you all. I mean, maybe SMB1 wouldn't be a very good idea for a project, but something like SMB2 or 3 or 64 for that matter should work.

LOL~

An SMB 1-3 project might be neat though. You forgot to mention Super Mario World...that game has fun music.

Anyway, I really anticipate this particular project as well as a few others. Dire Dire Docks~

LOL~

An SMB 1-3 project might be neat though. You forgot to mention Super Mario World...that game has fun music.

Anyway, I really anticipate this particular project as well as a few others. Dire Dire Docks~

WOAH I did forget super mario world. Ever hear powerglove's Mario Minor? In one part in that song they do a REALLY AWESOME heavy version of SMW's castle music.

Uh...That is what this project kind of is.

Yes. I know. But is it DONE? No.

You've made little to no comments on remixes. Instead of hounding us to get our shit done, we have to hound you to even check the boards. You missed the first several WIP dates. Your one and only track update was ridiculously late and is probably the worst WIP on the boards.

I think you make my point for me by just noticing that post from over nine months ago.

Popping up every six months or so and adding a smiley to the end of your post doesn't make up for the fact that you are the weakest link on this project.

:)

You've made little to no comments on remixes. Instead of hounding us to get our shit done, we have to hound you to even check the boards. You missed the first several WIP dates. Your one and only track update was ridiculously late and is probably the worst WIP on the boards.

I think you make my point for me by just noticing that post from over nine months ago.

Popping up every six months or so and adding a smiley to the end of your post doesn't make up for the fact that you are the weakest link on this project.

:)

while i'm not really doing much on this particular project, my work on dreamers showed me that unless you constantly hound people to get stuff done, they won't do it (unless they're a really mature and well-known mixer, and got that way through hard work). so, pocket, unless you really put your nose to the grindstone, this project ain't going anywhere...and you can point your finger directly back home to yourself.

K well, if you guys want me off the project then I won't agrue. But I have made comments on nearly every mix. There have only been 3 WIP due dates, the 4th one doesn't count, and condsidering I haven't updates my track in months i'm not sure how I missed the first several, or several at all. If you are trying to be a hero get over yourself.

I've admitted several times to being gone for so long.

And for not wanting drama you are very dramatic.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History