Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

I've become interested in doing a mix on the Merry-go-round theme, however since I'm not terribly proud of my past works and I'd like to do better on this I won't be sending in an audition. If the project moves on without me getting any WIP's in then don't worry about it because I'll most likely be working slowly without any significant results. Or if anyone actually comes by and auditions for it of course I have no actual claim on it.

• 4 weeks later...
what would the answer be if every other project finished?

what would the answer be if only tales finished?

Serious Monkey Business: the Donkey Kong Country 2 collaboration will also be released this year, and I'm pretty sure Tales will be too. SMB will keep me occupied until this comes out :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you that haven't realised/heard: My laptop r completely borked, so I can't respond to any issues atm. Funnily enough, my first wip (and imo the best) was in reason so once i get back from uni i might be able to work on that on my old desktop, but until then (coupla weeks time) I can't really respond/comment to/on stuff. Sucks.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History