Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there all you people following this project,

I'm working on a WIP (I guess that's a WIP WIP) for Metallic Mario, and I checked out the official forum where people submit their auditions. I tried to register so that I can submit the WIP when it gets far enough, but I couldn't. Do I need to go through other channels to do this?

I'm working on a WIP (I guess that's a WIP WIP) for Metallic Mario, and I checked out the official forum where people submit their auditions. I tried to register so that I can submit the WIP when it gets far enough, but I couldn't. Do I need to go through other channels to do this?

Try PM'ing Escariot. I think they disabled new membership registration because of all the spambots we were getting.

hey, this dude's pretty cool. seriously creative influences flow through his brain. totally different from most of the cookie cutter remixes we get around here.

he went to school with me. i touched his abe lincoln beard once.

hey, this dude's pretty cool. seriously creative influences flow through his brain. totally different from most of the cookie cutter remixes we get around here.

he went to school with me. i touched his abe lincoln beard once.

Wow man. You're always giving me compliments. I'm touched. I do have an Abe Lincoln beard, and if anyone can touch it through their computer screen, I'll give them $5.

@Nutritious

Thanks for the info. I'll give that a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fishy,

Have you been getting my PMs? I'd like some feedback on my WIP and whether or not I'm at least getting close to being on this project. Thanks.

EDIT/UPDATE (6/21): I'd double post, but most forums don't appreciate that. This goes out to Fishy who I've been having trouble contacting for a few weeks. Maybe this is related to getting your new PC or something man, but I've sent you 2 new WIPs since you last contacted me on the 31st of May. You have posted here since then, so I've been left in the dark as to what's going on. Unless you respond to my latest WIP and say that it's making progress towards being accepted or that it's still not there yet, I'm not going to do any work on it. I've gotten a bit frustrated, so if you see this, please send me a PM. I feel like this might be the only way for me to reach you as you haven't been responding to my PMs. I'm not sorry for the hassle, but I'm sorry if this is going to cause any trouble. Thanks for your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History