Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pleased to welcome halc to the project on the title theme (I was doing it but I think his style would suit that track better then mine :P). Check out his recent ReMix here:

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01902/

Sweet!

And Fishy while your at it, you can drop me from Opening theme and make it an available track again. I don't even remember my "great idea" at mixing those 2 songs.

I'm just mixing the plant.

yes

...Omg... I ran into this thread to check out what status you're in...AND BLIND CLAIMED TRACKS?!?!?!

::texts bLiNd::

Yesterday I made a joke, "You might as well join Super Mario 64 project since you're already in so many."

I didn't think it would happen. :tomatoface:

And Fishy, you gotta claim one of my tracks now. It's only fair. lol jk

...Omg... I ran into this thread to check out what status you're in...AND BLIND CLAIMED TRACKS?!?!?!

::texts bLiNd::

Yesterday I made a joke, "You might as well join Super Mario 64 project since you're already in so many."

I didn't think it would happen. :tomatoface:

And Fishy, you gotta claim one of my tracks now. It's only fair. lol jk

She didn't force me this time hahahahah

She knows mario is one of my favorite game series tho so she shouldn't be surprised. I say when it rains it pours, i've been asked to join every project on the planet, so i joined the remaining ones that I can handle because in reality deadlines are just to motivate people to finish their songs, but I am self motivated to finish these projects because I love the music and I love producing. These projects are gonna be standing in line for release for a while anyway so don't no one drop me, I will deliver :P

PS - Fishy you should claim a track on wild arms anyway b4 they all disappear, we are being lenient about submitting WIPs :P

You forgot the first half of a bold tag in the tracklist, dude.

Also, I can do the Opening Theme. It's a short source, should be easy to work with. I think I can squeeze it in amongst all my other projects. Besides, I finished a track today, I can take on a new one. Shouldn't, but can.

Oh and pu, blind is on just about every project, including you-know-which-one-I'm-reminding-you-of. :P

PS - Fishy you should claim a track on wild arms anyway b4 they all disappear, we are being lenient about submitting WIPs :P

lol, I suppose that's fair. I'll pick one tomorrow :P.

I can do the Opening Theme. It's a short source, should be easy to work with. I think I can squeeze it in amongst all my other projects. Besides, I finished a track today, I can take on a new one. Shouldn't, but can.

Is that an official claim? That would make the project almost full :P.

And yeah bLiNd seems to be the new Fishy.

Alas, I'm not the project whore I once was.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History