Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

"Merry-Go-Round" got the ax, eh? Bummer.
Sometimes we just have to accept that a track doesn't want to be remixed. It changed hands, what, at least three times? I think someone even said it was a "cursed" track. And curses delay projects.

(Looking forward to this album!)

Sometimes we just have to accept that a track doesn't want to be remixed. It changed hands, what, at least three times? I think someone even said it was a "cursed" track. And curses delay projects.

(Looking forward to this album!)

Well, there was a lot more to this, but it all occurred prior to my taking over. I think we'll leave it be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update!

Thread's been slow for a while, but we've been working behind the scenes.

Got an awesome, nearly-complete WIP from PrototypeRaptor for File Select, Sole Signal is making progress on Staff Roll, and Fishy turned in a final wav for Dire Docks. Also, making progress on Pirhanna plant lullaby on my end and Merry-go-Round may be staging a comeback!

Stay tuned. We're movin here.

Update!

Thread's been slow for a while, but we've been working behind the scenes.

Got an awesome, nearly-complete WIP from PrototypeRaptor for File Select, Sole Signal is making progress on Staff Roll, and Fishy turned in a final wav for Dire Docks. Also, making progress on Pirhanna plant lullaby on my end and Merry-go-Round may be staging a comeback!

Stay tuned. We're movin here.

Exciting news! Can't wait to hear Fishy's take on Dire Dire Docks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History