Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

The incomparable Chthonic & Willrock have stepped in to tackle a couple dropped sources. Both have aggressive timelines they've agreed to abide by. Welcome aboard, guys.

Fishy? Nutritious? Someone? There's an update in a certain thread by me. Could you guys take a peak please?

FYI, I replied there a few days ago. Not sure if you saw it.

Hell yes dude. I talked to you a long time ago on IRC about Sliders. I'm much more happy that Benjamin Briggs is doing it. 'Cause you know, his songs are nice. And hooray for halc too. And willrock? Something Fishy's going on here... :-(

Inside the Castle Walls should be easy enough to get a claim on. I look forward to seeing how things go. :-D

I'd do it but i understand you're invite only, and i have about 5 other songs to make first..

Well, apparently Mr. Briggs was wrong, because Castle Walls is now claimed with a WIP in hand :). Also, everyone's favorite The Coop has officially joined back up for Merry Go Round. Both tracks already showing significant progress.

Full tracklist now guys, time to close it out!

YEAH! Good job guys, now make the tracklist all yellow/gold! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I noticed its been quiet here for a little bit. Yet another project that is so very close to being finished, that im biting my nails off. Soon ill be pulling my hair out, in anticipation. If artists are taking their time to polish their tracks, then im fine with the wait. Cause I know, even if its 2012 before this bad boy comes out, it'll have been well worth the wait.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History