Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Sure, go for it, always happy to collab.

btw, theres Staff roll, which is taken, and then theres Ending demo... which might be just from the demo... but i dont rememebr there being a demo sm64... i dunno. Check the chiptune files in the forum somewhere.

After listening to the OST, I figured out the thing. Ending Demo is the music that plays after Mario defeats Ultimate Koopa. And flies back to the Castle to see Peach. She's talking about you restoring the power to the Castle and whatnot. Then she kisses you on the nose, which justifies a spinning peace sign, and when she says "Let's go make a cake" or something, that's when the "Staff Roll" theme starts. It's called "Ending Demo" because it's the N64 version of a cutscene.

sign me up for an orchestral/tribal (if i can find the samples) masterwerke of koopa's road, possibly including either stage boss or ultimate koopa.

note that i need to get my mixing setup set up on my older computer, since my new one is the one that was stolen.

now, i just need to find midis of each of these. anyone got them.

Sorry prophet, those tracks are taken (pocketman, you need to update the first post).

Only Stage Boss is free of the three you mentioned. (We're 14/20 claimed atm).

EDIT: To make things easier, these 6 are left:

Title Theme

Lethal Lava Land

Haunted House

Merry-Go-Round

Stage Boss

Koopa's Theme (This only needs to have ultra awesome drums to do it justice)

Sorry prophet, those tracks are taken (pocketman, you need to update the first post).

Only Stage Boss is free of the three you mentioned. (We're 14/20 claimed atm).

EDIT: To make things easier, these 6 are left:

Title Theme

Lethal Lava Land

Haunted House

Merry-Go-Round

Stage Boss

Koopa's Theme (This only needs to have ultra awesome drums to do it justice)

Updated, a lot.

We could add those short tracks, if anyone wants them. Except Opening theme, I already called it! ;)

i'll do lethal lava land on two conditions.

1. someone finds me a midi, i didn't see one on google.

2. someone identifies a real melody other than the random soloing that the 'sitar' does.

else, i'll do koopa's theme. it's gonna be wierd since i don't have anything in terms of normal sfs or beats or anything cause it's all stolen, but it'll be cool, i think.

2. someone identifies a real melody other than the random soloing that the 'sitar' does.

else, i'll do koopa's theme. it's gonna be wierd since i don't have anything in terms of normal sfs or beats or anything cause it's all stolen, but it'll be cool, i think.

That's why I didn't do that one...

Well, I couldn't find one either. Look's like your gonna have to pull off some awesome awesome drums prophet :P.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History