Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any word on how this album is coming along? The first post shows it being near completion, but the last update to it was around 5 months ago. This was the first game I picked out for myself and the reason I picked an N64 over a Playstation when my dad decided I was at the right age to get my first console. Lots of fond memories of this game. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Piranha Plant's Lullaby is the most difficult source to remix ever -__- I spent the last 6 hours coming up with a really killer soundscape and instrument set and getting the production settled, but... figuring out how to work with the chord progression/time signature is fucking challenging. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon, I *really* like where this is going...

Edited by Emunator

Piranha Plant's Lullaby is the most difficult source to remix ever -__- I spent the last 6 hours coming up with a really killer soundscape and instrument set and getting the production settled, but... figuring out how to work with the chord progression/time signature is fucking challenging. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon, I *really* like where this is going...

**Looks at final WAV due date**

You are waaaaaaaaaay late :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh hi there first post update.

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit my personal life has interfered with my OCR partifipation the past few months. Not gonna go into it here for obvious reasons, but on the positive side, I've been steadily working on my track. Negative side, I've been unable to get feedback from certain artists on wip tracks after several attempts - hence the first page update.

Also, I'm going to be seeking artists for File Select and possibly Slider. If you wish to claim one of these tracks, feel free to drop me a PM with a work in progress and we'll see from there.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History