Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Odd. Slider looks like it's still claimed on the front page. Are people just gonna jump on an already claimed track or did they officially drop it or something or what?

This is confusing.

Odd. Slider looks like it's still claimed on the front page. Are people just gonna jump on an already claimed track or did they officially drop it or something or what?

This is confusing.

I haven't OFFICIALLY opened Slider yet, but it's highly likely to open up. I have a pretty far along wip from Halc/Ben, but I haven't been able to get a hold of them since they hit an arrangement wall quite a long time ago.

Are there any guidelines on how the track should be? Like specific genres?

No genre restrictions, as long as it fits within OCR arrangement guidelines.

I haven't OFFICIALLY opened Slider yet, but it's highly likely to open up. I have a pretty far along wip from Halc/Ben, but I haven't been able to get a hold of them since they hit an arrangement wall quite a long time ago.

Ah, okay. Just wondering, cause that whole "offering up a claimed track even though said person saying it is open isn't part of this project's staff (or at least isn't listed on the front page)" thing was rather confusing. Thanks for answering.

I said I would contact Ben for Nutritious. Ben said their file is corrupt and they have to drop. I may not be staff but I don't stick my nose where it's not needed, I enjoy bugging Ben so I offered to help.

I was unaware of this (and I'm sure others were as well). All I'm saying is that it helps to vocalize these things to avoid confusion.

That said, whatever happens to Slider I'm sure it will be glorious. :D

Yes, let's finish this !

Oh we are!

I'm starting to get the back-end logistical stuff taken care of on my end. Let's close out the music, guys!

Also, if anyone sees Sole Signal around on AIM or something, please flag him down cause I still need his WAVs. (already PM'd him here)

Any news about graphic design for this album? Seems like music is quite close to being done.

That's something I've been exploring lately as we've gone through at least a couple project artists in the past. As of now, I don't have an album artist.

Also, if anyone sees Sole Signal around on AIM or something, please flag him down cause I still need his WAVs. (already PM'd him here)

Scary moment of being unable to render 2010/2011 project files, but I found the finished renders. Sent. :)

Edited by Sole Signal
misplaced modifier

OK, project update time.

I wanted to get an alternate take on the Main Theme, so I was fortunate to be able to bring on ToN for the task. He's already sent in a couple WIPs which are sounding awesome. Very excited for this track.

Also, still haven't had a claim on the File Select theme. I'm willing to move forward without Slider or Lullaby, but File Select is a must. Who wants to step up and get a solid WIP together??

Can I try the file select theme? It might be a few weeks till I can produce a finished product.

Right now it's going to anyone who can provide a WIP that's up to project standards. Would love you have you on if you can find the time, though.

Is there still a "dead" track that I could possibly send in a WIP for to see what you think about it?

Yeah, the first post is up to date, so Lullaby and Slider are still unclaimed.