Postal Trailer

Guy In Rubber Suit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3KvR0Wkbs6k

Well there finally is a trailer for this. I thought that Gary Coleman was going to be in it. Well, it looks better than the other video game movies Uwe Boll has directed, certainly not saying much but the fact that this is a slapstick action comedy gives it some leway. I personally won't see it for the fact it's Uwe Boll and I really hate poorly done, idiotic comedic movies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3KvR0Wkbs6k

Well there finally is a trailer for this. I thought that Gary Coleman was going to be in it. Well, it looks better than the other video game movies Uwe Boll has directed, certainly not saying much but the fact that this is a slapstick action comedy gives it some leway. I personally won't see it for the fact it's Uwe Boll and I really hate poorly done, idiotic comedic movies.

...I don't know if Uwe Boll actually CARES that his movies suck, but if he ever figures it out, he might consider someone taking a 2x4, and smacking him upside his head with it. I mean really, that movie isn't in the least bit funny.

Uwe Boll used make video game movies really bad so that he would get a German government group to give him a tax break. That policy has since been changed, but he still fucks the films up anyway.

What? You think someone could made such bad movies by accident? No, no, no... it's entirely on purpose, and thus truly evil.

I laughed a bit harder playing the game... hehe. Well, funny or not, this is the kind of movie you can rent with some friends and watch passively while discussing something completely else, with the random chuckle here and there.

It's kind of fun watching a b movie that had enough money to be an a movie - the sound and video quality is there, but the acting and the plot aren't...

Aside the director reputation, this may be the turnaround though I feel he's only lucky with this cause POSTAL is so open-ended in plot and dialogue, even some 8-year old dumbass could direct this movie.

Hahahaha MaliceX, you're a moron...

Uh, were we all watching the same trailer? I see have absolutely no hope in that movie.

Inimitable, you are not.