PRC88: Two Fat Zone Pharaohs (Lunar) [Results]

Rexy

Mmmmmm... popcorn. </Homer Simpson>

ahem. TIME UP!! And now it's time to present the scores. Are you with me?

Total number of voters - 11

Total number of mixes - 8

Highest Possible Score - 88

Chickenwarlord has once again achieved the last place wooden spoon with 24 points.

Chavous wasn't far behind in seventh place with 33 points.

TheoConfidor made his return to PRC through sixth place with 38 points.

Pocketman made a bold entry to fifth place with 51 points.

Andy Jayne chipped through to fourth place with 59 points.

Villainelle made her way into third place this time with 65 points.

OneUp only just squeezed past her as well as only just settling for second place with 66 points.

And the winner of PRC88 is Rexy with 67 points!

See? I wasn't kidding when the votes were THAT TIGHT. AGAIN. >.> But nonetheless, another PRC, another opportunity to find a source tune. I hope to get something ready for you by friday.

Well done on the turnout, all. I think we can come to the conclusion that Sir Nuts knows his source tunes pretty well. Nonetheless, I'll see you in a few days time with the thread for PRC89.

You've should've ignored it andy, this is a free board. ^_^

Anyway, congrats to everyone who entered. I wasn't even expecting to be entered in this, so I've very surprised I got where I did.

I noticed alot of people went for similar styles, which is pretty cool. Great minds think alike.

Anyway, here's a continuation of the WIP (I don't know if this is what you were expecting to happen, but this is how I imagined it):

http://media.putfile.com/fartoolazy-20

Thanks to everyone, this is an awesome competition. I just wish I wasn't so lazy. haha

i'd like to tell to remixer that criticism is a good thing when properly performed. we are not here to bash you or whatever you think, but to point default in your work , so you can improve. I saw some of the remixer (now with remixes on ocr) that started here , slowly improving their skills.