Quest 64 Remix - 2nd Go

shawnpm810

I noticed my last request got removed from forums. So i thaught i would have another go at this.

Any Gnere, any style, and anyone can take on this project.

The specifics of this request are simple.

Shamwood Palace, Battle Theme, Larapool, Isle of Skye, and any other specific tracks that anyone wishes to take on. The game is still available for purchase these days. Getting .mid files shouldnt be a hassle.

Email me back if your up for the challenge of this old school nintendo 64 game. I garuntee that it would be a descent revision project as well. IF it carries on that far.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ive yet to see some quest 64 remixes that actually sound good. The sister site vg music has some low quality remixes and similar revisions, but nothing could compare to an actual MP3 of the tracks from this game. Im in the middle of playing this game again after a 4 year time span from owning a 64. I too am working on something in the MID format for this game. But to no avail, my pc has done gone to the pits. "Reason" has conflicts with my sound card and the file formatting becomes corrupt every time i save it to my hard drive.

Title: Quest 64

Theme: Brannoch Nights

Gnere: Metal

Remix Title: Brannoch Mosh

Once i can actually get reason to save it to mid, i will convert it and send it forth to Pretz and the judges and lets hope they will find it suitable to be posted for everyones enjoyment.

• 4 months later...

Ive yet to see some approved remixes from the judges for Quest 64.

Recently my desktop took a huge *Beep* and i lost all my old creations...and alot of old remixes that arent even on the sites list anymore.

So, Im stuck starting from scratch.

Any news on that Quest 64 Battle theme your working on? Ide like to galavant that if you wouldnt mind.