holy crap, i'm engaged!

prophetik music

I already -kinda- did that. I performed a solo piece for my aunt's wedding on clarinet and at one of the rehearsals I played the Mario tune in a semi-somber fashion. It was pretty funny, a lot of guys recognized it and yelled at her to jump a few times. Oh man I never heard the end of that one.

But on topic, congrats man!

Ah, Prophet. Congratulations to you and the wifey to be. I never thought that the OCR community would feel so much like family to me, but I'm like, way excited for you.

You did NOT just make your wedding into a PRC competition!!

HO SNAP

You can always win a CMC and make wedding the theme. That could be interesting, especially the mix between the ones who are married and the ones who aren't engaged.

Congratulations.

• 5 months later...

we actually reset the ring - it was yellow gold and she wanted white. so, as part of the wedding set, we put her diamond in white gold and got an enhancer too.

i got the tungsten carbide ring, made out of the same stuff that they use to tip concrete drill bits. the insurance doesn't cover the ring breaking, because one of these rings has never broken. instead, it covers cutting the damned thing off if it gets stuck, and replacing it.

i got the tungsten carbide ring, made out of the same stuff that they use to tip concrete drill bits. the insurance doesn't cover the ring breaking, because one of these rings has never broken. instead, it covers cutting the damned thing off if it gets stuck, and replacing it.

Wow...that's awesome. I better get a ring like that when I get engaged.

Also the pictures are ADORABLE. I awwww'ed a great deal.

Congrats!

the photographer basically just said 'enjoy each other for a while'. so we did =)

I don't know why but I LOL'ed at the photographers comment. Enjoy each other for a while...then you can go back to hating each other. :<

I'm totally kidding!! You guys look really good together. Do you guys have similar interests??

Oh, one more question. Has she started having "Bridzilla" moments yet? Mine has, but nothing major....yet.

=) thanks vinnie.

linnea hasn't been a bridezilla yet, but my sister (four years older, engaged two months after me, getting married the month before me) has already been one a few times. like when she informed me i was writing her a song as a wedding present. thanks for warning me.

That's good. Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll never become a bridzilla.