Sonic Adventure Project

electric concerto

I can't say much, seeing as it's not my project, but from what I got out of the previous posts, the project won't start for a while. There's about a thousand projects happening right now and we're running out of remixers to join projects, seeing as they're all comitted to other projects, so I think EC's holding off for a bit. At least until Pokemon and Crecendo to Chaos are done (they are going to be done soon, right?). This thread is just to spark interest and see if there's enough to start the SA Project. In my opinion (which, again, this doesn't really matter because this is ECs stuff) I'd say the thread is doing alright. I want to be a part of this project or at least hear it when it's finished so even if you don't remix, let 'im know how much you want to hear this project completed (or at least started). :)

EDIT: there's a lot of tracks (69 I think, and about 65 of them are pretty much full songs) on the SA ost so a SA/SA2 fusion would probably be a little too ambitious.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to start writing the tracklist, even though auditions won't start for a couple more months. You guys can suggest certain tracks be on the project and/or request songs NOT to be remixed for the project. Here are the facts you'll need for the tracklist:

Games covered:

• Sonic Adventure
  • Sonic Adventure 2 (By vote)

Project Style:

Electronically made, i.e. techno, rap, industrial, electro classical, etc. Basically said, anything created on a computer.

With your suggested song, make sure you state which game it's from (SA or SA2), the name of the OST track (the out of game name), and/or the name of the level (and character on some levels) or event that the requested song is found.

Also, we're still needing interested people....

Remixer requirements:

- Must have at least 1 accepted remix on OverClocked Remix or Tha Sauce

Why even have requirements? Why have the site you cant get anything posted on, and the other site that is reaaaaally easy to get music posted on as requirements?

How about the tons of people that have a lot of music that could easily be posted on RTS, but not accepted on ocr, that just havent submitted to RTS because they either dont want to, or dont have any clue what it is...cause well, it is advertised NOWHERE AT ALL

Just because a person doesn't have something on ocr doesn't mean they're not good enough to have something posted on ocr.

So really, do you have any clue on what you are doing here?

Why does everyone give me grief about my requirements, lol? The reason they're required is because I need people to have an understanding of how the system works, not for quality, know what I mean? If you submitted something and it got rejected, it doesn't stay up long, which is why I need it to be an accepted one. So I guess the requirement is proof that you understand the submission rules for OCR (ThaSauce does their submission the same way).

EDIT: Well, after I gave it some thought, I guess if your audition is good enough, there shouldn't be any problem getting you on the project.

Why even have requirements? Why have the site you cant get anything posted on, and the other site that is reaaaaally easy to get music posted on as requirements?

How about the tons of people that have a lot of music that could easily be posted on RTS, but not accepted on ocr, that just havent submitted to RTS because they either dont want to, or dont have any clue what it is...cause well, it is advertised NOWHERE AT ALL

Just because a person doesn't have something on ocr doesn't mean they're not good enough to have something posted on ocr.

So really, do you have any clue on what you are doing here?

i love you sadorf

please bare my children

Sorry I'm back(my desktop exploded) about 2 weeks back I suggested Rhythm and Balance, For True Story and Supporting me from SA2 would it be possible to add the other two that aren't on the list (Sonic vs Shadow Final and vs Biolizard). Also is Sounds of Super Sonic really the name? Why not something like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2: Tribulations of a Hedgehog(lol)

Anyway, I'm definitely interested in the project, anxious to see how this turns out.

• 3 weeks later...

dude... thats a huge tracklist...

when were you hoping to have this finished for? Cos this will take ages.

O wait, this is techno isnt it? 10 minutes work per track, and thats deviating from the standard template. We can have this finished in a week.

Only joking. I'l be working on a track, will audition with it in a bit. (and not like 10 minutes later :P)