OCR SNES Tourney Round 2: Super Mario Kart!

Strati

hey, i want to join in on this too. but right now, my zsnes is acting really really funky. as in, the entire emulator doesn't work right now, no matter how many times i redownload it. so until i find out how to fix this, can you save me a spot? also, can someone tell me another emulator that supports netplay?

EDIT: What's going on exactly with your emulator, goldenkrboi? Maybe someone here can help you out.

Well, (this is ZSNES 1.42 btw.) whenever I open the ZSNES now, it never goes into the blue screen as it's supposed to. it just stays black, i can't do anything to it or about it, so eventually, all the time, i have to ctrl+alt+Del and end it that way :-x.

snes9x (up to version 1.42) supports netplay

thanks a lot! i had v1.43, which is what i play with atm. too bad that doesn't support netplay. :-(. i'll go download that ver. right now

Got Kamoh 3-0. We kept playing because he's vindictive and we ended up getting 7-2, but a couple of my wins were pretty close. Whenever he won it was by like half a lap. EDIT: Three feathers? Come on.

My sound wasn't (and still isn't) working when I played dPaladin...but the real shit part is that I BOOSTED OFF THE LINE IN EACH RACE AND STILL LOST THEM ALL

Everyone, it's easiest if you make sure that you post results in this thread. Even when I'm online I'm not always online, and mew isn't the one that updates the results.

I beat mike231 in a very very deceiving 3-0 result - I was always down going into lap 5, and most notably on Mario Circuit 1 where I needed a mushroom to make up the difference after the LAST TURN - I stole that race from him any way you look at it, as well as the other two.

ok, this is ridiculous. snes9x needs to put a way better netplay in 1.5 for win when they release it.

I beat sologamer 3-0. but once again, lag. i got to experience firsthand exactly how bad the lag was. and it was HORRIBLE. so i decided to do no more matches until either the tourney's over or my zsnes starts working. also, for solo and link, if my zsnes works, i'm willing to do a rematch to make it a lot more fair.

EDIT: WHAT THE FRUITCAKES! AFTER ALL THIS TROUBLE WITH LAG AND JUNK, ZSNES FINALLY WORKS? that's messed up. i swear, that's freakin messed up. kamoh, please don't include the results that i posted already. Link and Solo, i'm willing to do rematches like i said. sorry about it. i swear, it didn't work before now. although i can't do it at the moment, cause my sister needs to use the computer now.

ok, this is ridiculous. snes9x needs to put a way better netplay in 1.5 for win when they release it.

I beat sologamer 3-0. but once again, lag. i got to experience firsthand exactly how bad the lag was. and it was HORRIBLE. so i decided to do no more matches until either the tourney's over or my zsnes starts working. also, for solo and link, if my zsnes works, i'm willing to do a rematch to make it a lot more fair.

EDIT: WHAT THE FRUITCAKES! AFTER ALL THIS TROUBLE WITH LAG AND JUNK, ZSNES FINALLY WORKS? that's messed up. i swear, that's freakin messed up. kamoh, please don't include the results that i posted already. Link and Solo, i'm willing to do rematches like i said. sorry about it. i swear, it didn't work before now. although i can't do it at the moment, cause my sister needs to use the computer now.

lawl okay - if you all agree.

I've been finding that everything works well if I close firefox and make sure my computer has stopped spinning...I've got a good thing going with TCP/IP client connects too, but I could probably play a couple matches at school where I had no problems whatsoever doing anything.

Lol @ lag.

It is the metaphysical manifestation of God's indignation at us mortals who dare to have fun playing old games online.

Or maybe it's just imperfect information transfer.

I like the first explanation better.

It's a vast right wing conspiracy to force consumers to buy more MMORPGs in order to line their wallets with more and more money. They prevent us from having fun, we buy their shit, the vicious cycle continues until we die, they get sued, or Chapter 11.

ok.

goldenkrnboi 3-0 linkspast

zsnes netplay is a whole lot better than snes9x. true, there was a bit lag, but it was a lot better, so i felt that this one was deserved. Round 1 was the best one. he took a huge lead with a star.but i stole it from him at the very end. thank you red shells. :D