Help! My laptop won't turn on!

The Lone Gunman

So, I've been having a slight bit of power trouble recently (started last...week? No more than that, I think) as occasionally when I move the thing, the AC connection would break, and it would switch to the battery (if I had it in).

But NOW, Even if it's JUST the battery, or JUST the power cord, or both, IT WON'T TURN ON! the only thing it does is, if the powercord is plugged in, the little light that tells you it's plugged in flickers steadily, and it's slightly audible (very faint, but you can hear it).

So, I'm pretty much having a panic attack right now, do any of you think you can help?

There's not much you can do, if you cannot take it apart and examine the power circuits for faults. It seems like there's a very weak connection between the power supply (after the AC and battery circuits join) and the rest of the machine. Even if you could spot it, you would probably wouldn't want to try to fix it.

Your best bet is to send it to the manufacturer for repair.