Any cheapasses? Better get to a Best Buy asap...

Bahamut

At first it looked like they didn't have anything on the list (except One Piece Grand Battle), but then I noticed that a lot of games get hidden because they stack them and just put plastic dividers in between. So I went back and checked behind every row, and ended up scoring Nightshade, Siren, Front Mission 4, and BG&E. 11 bucks. And then I played the Kill Bill theme in DDR SuprNova on their plasma TV setup.

As they say in Kazakhstan, "great success." ;)

After visiting two stores in Columbus, Ohio area, I scored:

FFIV for $10, then I had a "$5 off any GBA Game" coupon from GamePro, so it was $5.

SRS for $2 - going to my ex roommate

Day of Reckoning 2 for $2

I'm going back with my "$5 off any GCN Game" Coupon to pick up From Russia With Love for originally $10.

I'll consider it a success because I grabbed the last copy of FFIV that's been sitting there all lonely for about a month.

The Best Buy in my area had those stupid boxes with the $9.99 games, but no other markings for anything else, plus the PS2 area was wiped clean. And there were no areas for X-box/360 or GC. So that pretty much sucked.

And to the person who mentioned the douche bag employees, I wouldn't doubt it one bit if they hogged the stuff for themselves, half the staff in my area's Best Buy doesn't even have peach fuzz on their chins yet.

Told ya all you should've went the day before to clear house and bring the stuff back today to price adjust - someone on CAG got refunded ~$1300 for his purchases after the price adjustments.

I'm not sure I trust them enough for that. I mean, if I bought a lot of games and they refused to refund I'd be out of a lot of money. Why should they allow "price adjusting" for customers who bought on a day when the clearance wasn't even going on?

I'm not sure I trust them enough for that. I mean, if I bought a lot of games and they refused to refund I'd be out of a lot of money. Why should they allow "price adjusting" for customers who bought on a day when the clearance wasn't even going on?

Well, technically it's not a clearance - I haven't heard of any cases where someone got denied, but also even if you get screwed, just return them and rebuy them on the spot. Either way, it's a 0 risk situation.

I was able to find three copies of Virtua Fighter 4: EVO at my local Best Buy for $2/per. I bought two of them (one for a friend) and also got NHL2K6 for $5. The cashier told me that just a short while ago a guy came in and bought 2 shopping carts full of games. If I'd had been in before him then I would have had a pretty sweet selection...oh well.

I went tonight at 7pm because i didn't see the site until i got home from work today. and there was NOTHING there. not a single game on the list that i saw. One of my friends bought multiples of like every single game on the list, but he's a collector.