Sakura SF:A2 remix

Matty P Funk

i was digging around an old hard drive of mine and i came across a song i was fooling around with when i first started attending college almost 2 years ago. Wound up DarkeSword actually went to my school and he helped talk me into getting involved. Well after getting started on this project i got super busy and I eventually forgot about this track so now that i have found it again I figured i'd share it with you all, It is a remix of Sakura's theme from Street Fighter Alpha 2 or Puzzle Fighter. I Just want to know if you people think that i can improve it in anyway (and maybee submit it... :D ) or if i should just delete it and not waste my time (there isn't a real ending, don't worry i'm aware).

http://media.putfile.com/my-remix-17

For the track itself i tried giving it a dark and more serious tone cause i thoght it would be interesting especially considering how bright the original song is.

I like the arrangement, but I don't think that accordion fits, and also theres some notes that clash at 1:12-1:22. Having not heard the original in ages, i can't say whether the arrangement is too liberal or conservative. Oh, and give a proper ending, it stops way to suddenly.

Production wise, though, there is a lot that needs to be worked on. I honestly thought this was a MIDI, I was really surprised when I saw this was an MP3. What program did you use to make this? You really need better sounds.

I don't like it. What's the point of remixing a song if you can't improve on the original?

It all goes offkey at 1:00.... tune your MIDI please! But yeah, as usual, the best parts of the original song were the bass and drums, it had a great beat and made the melody stand out. You've done nothing but muted the drums, changed a few patches and randomly transposed a few bars here and there by 1 or 2 steps.

Sorry I'm being such an ass, but I REALLY don't like this. There's no way to save this song, start over from scratch.

its cool, no offense taken, i only spent like a week on it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't deleting something someone else might like.

also this was one of my first songs i did with fruity loops so thats why it sounds like crap. I'd have to pretty much start over from scratch to fix alot of things.

i was digging around an old hard drive of mine and i came across a song i was fooling around with when i first started attending college almost 2 years ago. Wound up DarkeSword actually went to my school and he helped talk me into getting involved. Well after getting started on this project i got super busy and I eventually forgot about this track so now that i have found it again I figured i'd share it with you all, It is a remix of Sakura's theme from Street Fighter Alpha 2 or Puzzle Fighter. I Just want to know if you people think that i can improve it in anyway (and maybee submit it... :D ) or if i should just delete it and not waste my time (there isn't a real ending, don't worry i'm aware).

http://media.putfile.com/my-remix-17

For the track itself i tried giving it a dark and more serious tone cause i thoght it would be interesting especially considering how bright the original song is.

We went to school together? When was this an who are you?