Dance Mad ( colab)

ShinnyMetal

interesting mix, but the affects in the begining sound glitchy. also most of the instruments(maybe all of them) had a low quality MIDI sound. you will want to work more on it and edit to make it less MIDI like, if that is not possible with you're music software, i suggest getting new music software( if you have enough money i would highly recomend Logic Pro, if it doesnt work with you're computer then get Live). also the way the song is made is in a MIDI like, dark way. i would personally suggest either redoing it totally or starting something new. keep on practicing and you could become a very skilled remixer. good job for trying anyway! -The Lone Ranger

Midi?

ok I can understand on a few of the sounds intentially made to, but nothing sounds midi about it to me? V wrote parts out,programing wise, I played them on a midi keyboard. and some of the sounds are high quality stuff...I shoulda bought...*scratches head*

...I don't get it

well, let me listen to it again... i take some of it back not most of the remixing instruments are MIDI sounding, i guess i mistaked it for something else, but some of the beats sounded MIDI like,in the beats it just sounds low quality, maybe im hearing wrong, i dont know.and im not refering to the keyboard, those types of keyboards are excellent, there are two different meanings for MIDI. but anyway i also think some parts were too chaotic. its just that i think that very easily you could do a better job if you worked with it a few more hours, and listening to an occaisional tip always helps. keep on working on it.

The thing that strikes the me the most so far is the fact that all the sound is centralized right in the middle. Some crazy panning would do this mix a wonder. You've got some ideas that you can definitely work with here so keep working with each other. I'm sure the final product will be something desirable. GW!