OCR Diablo2/D2X League!

zircon

Hey everyone. I've been a lurker on the forums for about a year now and have been listening to everyone's music for even longer. This Diablo league was the final push I needed to actually register, so is it cool if I join up? I have no idea how to use IRC chat and this is the first forum I've actually joined ( :-( noob = me). I have ventrilo though and I'd be up for playing on the weekends and occasionally during the week when school isn't killing me. I'll be KiroKiri on battlenet too.

Hey everyone. I've been a lurker on the forums for about a year now and have been listening to everyone's music for even longer. This Diablo league was the final push I needed to actually register, so is it cool if I join up? I have no idea how to use IRC chat and this is the first forum I've actually joined ( :-( noob = me). I have ventrilo though and I'd be up for playing on the weekends and occasionally during the week when school isn't killing me. I'll be KiroKiri on battlenet too.

Welcome, Zircon's got the link to mIRC on the first post, go ahead and download that, and if you have any questions, ask around in the help forum, they'll set you straight. After that, it seems our first actuall run with our primaries will be Friday night, but we do some informal alt runs for Schnitzengiggles whenever we feel like it. You'll love it here.

Well, we didn't get to play too much tonight, but most of the people that did play got to about level 15 towards the end of Act 1. Everyone is encouraged to try to complete everything but the last Act 1 quest and level to about 15 if you want to play on Friday.

OF COURSE... if there are enough people tomorrow, we might play then too... but probably not.

I'm not wholly sure exactly what to branch out to - I might stop Maul at 10 for now and just work on Lycanthropy and Werebear... orrr I could start pumping points into Heart of Wolverine.

Go wolverine, it makes the whole party stronger, especially with the amount of Melee characters we have.