Download problem

Street_Preacher

He said TORRENT

if ur using Azureus, go to files, and right click and select "do not download" for the songs you don't want. Your torrent client will dl only the one you didnt check

If you actually read his question, the best solution and correct solution is to "Right click and hit "Save link(or Target) as." For what he wants to do, the torrent is not needed and he should be steered away from it.

Right click and hit "Save link(or Target) as.

He said TORRENT

if ur using Azureus, go to files, and right click and select "do not download" for the songs you don't want. Your torrent client will dl only the one you didnt check

Let me break it down,

[breakingItDown]

I found the torrent for all the songs

I.E. He found the Actual Torrents.

but how do I torrent a specific song? I tried hitting download

Apparently he went to an single remix page, left(normal) clicked the download link,

and all it does is a quicktime play which isn't what I wanted.

And it brought him to the quicktime player in his webpage. Right clicking and saving would solve his problem.

[/breakingItDown]

So, Sorry Try again another time. But for now I leave you with Mr. Doh smiley. doh.gif

• 6 months later...

Okay, I'm new to this forums, but not new to this site. I used to get alot of music of this site for listening and such. Anyways after a brief bit I come back hearing about this great song househornet. So I listen to and really like it, I right click on the window getting ready to hit save as source, and I can't! it says buy quicktime pro or something. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but if anyone could help me that'd be great.

Also, this probably was mentioned, but why doesn't the PS3 web browser work on OC?

• 1 month later...

In Firefox, whenever I click to download anything or do a right click -> Save as... and start a download, no download message comes and the item isn't downloaded. I've tried changing where it's downloading to (from whereever I want to desktop) and even reinstalling firefox. Still not letting me download. Anyone got any tips?

Also IE lets me download stuff without a problem, so I'm assuming it's localized to firefox.

Just deleting your Firefox directory in Program Files won't do it. You need to go to your application data folder and delete the Mozilla\Firefox stuff there. I assume you're on WinXP? Go to Start > Run and type %appdata%. Find the Firefox folder (it might be in Mozilla) and delete it. That will delete your profile (including previously installed extensions and bookmarks). After this you'll be able to do a true clean install of Firefox.

Just deleting your Firefox directory in Program Files won't do it. You need to go to your application data folder and delete the Mozilla\Firefox stuff there. I assume you're on WinXP? Go to Start > Run and type %appdata%. Find the Firefox folder (it might be in Mozilla) and delete it. That will delete your profile (including previously installed extensions and bookmarks). After this you'll be able to do a true clean install of Firefox.

QFE

That is what I was referring to earlier...

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
http://www.ocremix.org/game/seiken-densetsu-3-snes/remixes/ I click on any of these remixes, then click download, and I get this:
Error (404 Not Found) The content you were looking for could not be found. Perhaps it doesn't want to be found, perhaps we have removed it, or perhaps the site is currently undergoing maintenance. There's a lot of uncertainty in the world, and the potential causes for this 404 are similarly indeterminate. In fact, there's also the chance that you just typed in a nonsense URL for kicks, or are the luckiest of an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of computers.
What do I do?

As far as I know, one of the servers that was used to host a number of remixes is not able to any more. djpretzel is working hard to find some way to restore the availability of these remixes someplace else. I guess... maybe you can ask someone who has it nicely on the irc channel or something. It is, after all, free music.