Download problem

Street_Preacher

As far as I know, one of the servers that was used to host a number of remixes is not able to any more. djpretzel is working hard to find some way to restore the availability of these remixes someplace else.

That was the SuperTux mirror and those links aren't listed any longer, so that's not (and never was) the problem.

Are you sure there's a problem with anything at all? Everything works fine on those mixes here. You click the download tab and 3 options are there (Aplus, Dreamhost, ocrmirror.org) to download each mix. Nothing's out of the ordinary from what I'm seeing.

• 1 month later...

I've trying to download the whole 65 SF track to my Hard Drive, so I can then put it on my iTunes. I've clicked it and gone to 'Save to target', but everytime I try to download to Desktop or Document, it takes 1 second, then displays the file as 34KB, then when I click it, it says it must find the program that made it via the web. I press OK, it serches, then says it can't find anything.

A noobish question, but how do I download them?

:tomatoface:

Thanks

You either clicked to download the wrong link, or you've downloaded a torrent file.

If it's a torrent file, no problem. You just need to open it with a torrent client, and you'll start downloading the actual music files. About torrents.

If you clicked the wrong link... :tomatoface: Use this link to get the torrent file, and then open it with a torrent client.

If torrents are blocked where you're at, use the links on this page.

Damn it!

On BitTorrent, I've installed all 100% (500 or so MB) of the soundtrack, and now want to load it on to my iTunes. I've dragged the icon from my Desktop (It has the BitTorrent logo, and it's called 'OC_ReMix_Street_Fighter_etc etc') but it doesn't seem to add anything. Where can I drag it from?

:tomatoface:

• 4 months later...

Hey I haven't been on the site for a while. Are all the new DL links now in Quicktime format? Is seems like the only way to save these is with the "Save as Source" option, only available with Quicktime Pro.

I must be missing something, but I really can't figure out what. Sorry I'm stupid, but can someone clue me in here?

Thanks!

And if you're listenin to a song with the quicktime plugin, and you want to save it without going back and stopping playback, you can download it in firefox by going to File > Save Page As, or in Chrome by clicking on the Page icon and choosing "Save page as".

If you're using IE, Safari, Opera, konqueror... or whatever, there should be an analogous method of saving files you're listening to with the quicktime plugin.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am new and have no clue what I'm supposed to do. All I want to do is download one song yet it for some reason doesn't work. I click "download MP3" on the songs page and it takes me to 4 links. On every link, it just takes me to a blank page that just has the song playing. What the **** am I supposed to do? This is really frustrating me and I need some help.