W.I.P Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest

grag

Well, hello everybody. I'm new here, but I've been acessing ocremix for a long time, and it gave me motivation to start trying to remix after seeing so many cool songs :grin:.

I am very new to this thing, got Fruity Loops one week ago, so the remix is nothing amazing, but I will try my best to improve and submit to ocremix :-)

The song I am remixing has no title yet, it is Frog Forest from Sonic Heroes, well I don't reaaally like the game, but the music is very very good. Any suggestion would be welcome.

The song isn't finished yet, I will do it up to 3:30 / 4 minutes

I did a little variation of the theme at 1:31, or it would be too repetitive

edit : Removed the link and I will post the improved one later

Very interesting choice of track youve chose to mix here.

Intro and outro are very meh.

I like the way the drums are arranged the first time, the other times there kinda okay-ish. The drum samples are very dry-sounding, though, and that ''brudmbum, brudmbum, bum-bum tish'' fill gets pretty repetitive. You need some new fills.

That first instrument appart from the drums that comes in isn't that nice on the ears, it would sound better if it were softer.

That bass instrument that comes in at 0:22 is really ugly, and the glockenspiel-style instrument that comes in at 0:52 is pretty ugly as well.

Overall, its a good first attempt, so keep at it!

Very interesting choice of track youve chose to mix here.

Intro and outro are very meh.

I like the way the drums are arranged the first time, the other times there kinda okay-ish. The drum samples are very dry-sounding, though, and that ''brudmbum, brudmbum, bum-bum tish'' fill gets pretty repetitive. You need some new fills.

That first instrument appart from the drums that comes in isn't that nice on the ears, it would sound better if it were softer.

That bass instrument that comes in at 0:22 is really ugly, and the glockenspiel-style instrument that comes in at 0:52 is pretty ugly as well.

Overall, its a good first attempt, so keep at it!

Thanks for the tips

oh one thing, there is no outro, the song isn't finished yet ^^...

I will try to fix that and I will re-post later

one thing... forget the sound quality, do you think that the song structure is good? The evaluation and notes I choose?