Using yousendit and links

hello um, i went to http://www.yousendit.com and it says you can make links to third party websites and send files but i dont know where i would send it to make a link to ocremix or where my song would go. it would be easier if someone could tell me step by step how to use http://www.yousendit.com to post to WIPs, where i would put my song, all in order. i would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do that, thanks.:pretzel::smile:.

Yousendit works like this:

You give it a file for them to save on their servers. They hold it for certain length of time or number of downloads, and then they give you a link to where that file is located. The whole e-mail recipient is really not necessary as they also send the sender an e-mail with the link where the file is located. So you don't need to fill in an OCR e-mail address in the recipient box. Any address here will do. It would be to your own benefit if you put your own e-mail address in the sender box though.

For your case:

1)Put in ANY e-mail address in recipient box.

2)Put in your own e-mail as the sender.

3)Browse your own computer to locate where your WIP is.

4)Click "Sent It'

After you upload, Yousendit should give you the link directly where your file is located on their servers. You can now copy and paste this link wherever you choose. In addition, if you put your own e-mail as the sender, you will receive an e-mail from Yousendit that has the link as well. This is good for keeping a record of it so you have access to it.