Lufia - Slow Song

This was made in the lifespan of a single pop-tart as more of an experiment than a potential remix. I was playing around with the timing of echoes and reverb and this song was my lab rat. If you pick up the lufia 1 spc archive from zophar.net, you won't have a difficult time picking out the source song (I'm unsure as to the specific name but there aren't that many songs in there).

I don't do slow songs. I just don't. But I tried. I can't critique myself objectively, however, so input would be much appreciated.

http://files.ww.com/files/29086.html

Version 2: http://files.ww.com/files/29136.html. It's basically the old version with more added on after the end of V1. Feedback would be much appreciated.

The link is blocked at my school for "Category: Malicious code/virus"...

I have no idea what's that's all about. Maybe it was an ad or something? You might try again, just in case. If it still doesn't work, I could always upload it somewhere else.

In this version the composition actually sounds better than the original. Def put some more time into this one.

Changing the time signature was awkward at best, so it's a relief that it doesn't sound worse. I'll tinker with this one a bit more and see where it goes...

• 1 month later...
No vox from you on this one? :P

Nope. I've managed to catch every sickness known to man. Still fighting off the tuberculosis and bubonic plague, you know?

Anyway, this song is dead. Same with the other one. Hard drive failure coupled with utter apathy will do that. There's no point posting comments on 'em anymore, so please don't.