OCR AG Tournament: Street Fighter Alpha 3

Arek the Absolute

Broken (A-Ryu) vs. Sega (A-Ken)

2-0.

Good times Sega. Look foward to playing you in the future

(btw, we played more than two matches. More like ten or twelve. And I unveiled GIEF!!!)

You unveiled him, and he sucked. No, seriously, good games man.

A couple of changes to the table:

Color coded based on a "Top6" finals/playoff system. For those of you living in North America, the finals will be like the CFL or NFL playoffs - 1 and 2 get byes, 3, 4, 5, and 6 play quarterfinals.

Also the deadline for REGISTRATION has changed to TUESDAY - this also means that the round-robin phase will complete a LOT sooner than previously expected.

When 48 matches are done in 4 days, I don't think that ANYONE wants a lull of action - although we WILL see it.

imageny8.png

You are kidding, right? Stop persisting until you get an AIM sn.

I got an e-mail back from him, he says he wants to play "as long as it's not within the next few weeks" because he's got a joypad in the mail.

I didn't say this in the reply, but WTF dude, can't you read? We're quick on our feet and wanna get this thing done - nobody's going to stall the tournament for the British Mail Service.

EDIT: Except maybe Cammy and the rest of the Dolls naked on a park bench...

Alright fair enough, just got confirmation that i should recieve it in the next few days, cant u guys sign me up and at least give me the chance at least till the end of the week. And why do i need an AIM screen name whats wrong with MSN or Yahoo, which i have but if it that necessary i'll go make one. If you's cant wait a few days then fair enough thanks for letting me know and when the next tournament scheduled