OCR AG Tournament: Street Fighter Alpha 3

Arek the Absolute

I need a new controller. My $10 USB job is nice, but the buttons are starting to stick and I don't feel like taking it apart and tinkering with it.

I'll be around for matches for a while this evening...If I not busy playing DAN'S OLDSKOOL MIX!!!! on StepMania.

I need a new controller. My $10 USB job is nice, but the buttons are starting to stick and I don't feel like taking it apart and tinkering with it.

I'll be around for matches for a while this evening...If I not busy playing DAN'S OLDSKOOL MIX!!!! on StepMania.

Keegz uses a USB to PS2 (the console) adapter. It greatly adds the authenticity to all emulation he does.

EasyP took me 2-0 today. Though I frustrated him to a large extent. Serves him right for getting popups and phone calls during my winning fight! Heheh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

man, ET beat me 2-0. Unexpected! We were pretty even, or I had a slight advantage, last we played! :???:

I am saddended but I WILL GET BETTER.

Lol, I'd better start playing some more people. 4th place isn't going to fly. I haven't played this game in a week... I'm VULNERABLE! Must return to GodWeapon's server and train.

I'm cool with fifth. I can beat all of you if I get lucky enough.

Practice too.

Whoo, 14th out of... 17... And that's only because a few didn't even play... Well, I did as well as was reasonably possible, so yeah, go me.

Someone damn well better pick an SNK game next time, 6-button Capcom fighters are too hard to play on a normal keyboard.

Last night I suddenly had a love affair with Samurai Shodown, I think that'd be a fun one to do.

Does anyone have this rom?

Broken (A-ryu) vs. Oddlama (a-chun/a-ken)

2-0

Fun matches, guy. Hopw your roomates wake up sooner or later.

Broken (A-ryu) vs. Keegan (a-akuma)

2-0

(pretty close both times Keegan. I didn't expect you to play so aggressively. Not to sound condescending, but you suprised me in a good way.)